Hydraulic Directional Control Valves
Products – Directional Control Valves
At Hydraulic Solutions and Sales, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products in a timely manner. We are authorised WA distributors of Danfoss and Eaton directional control valve packages and products and we have the full range of Danfoss PVG32 and Eaton Cetop DCV series available immediately as ex-stock.
Danfoss hydraulic directional control valves
We distribute four different groups of Danfoss directional control valves that can be used for a variety of applications across many industries. All of them are load-sensing proportional valves that enable hydraulic equipment to perform optimally. They are manufactured with a modular design that allows different PVG groups to be combined together to achieve specific functions.
- The PVG 16 valves control flow up to 65L/min and pressure of up to 420 bar. They are easy to integrate with PVG 32 and have a compact design that makes installation and servicing easy.
- PVG 32 directional control valves control flow up to 125L/min and pressure up to 420 bar. The inlets include built-in pressure relief valves and manual, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic control options are available.
- PVG 120 is a combination directional and flow control valve allowing pressure up to 400 bar. Different versions are available for fixed or variable displacement pumps. The basic models are fitted with mechanical actuation, but electrical and remote control options are also available.
- The PVG 128/256 valve allows inlet flow up to 1200 L/min and is optimised for lower pressure drops and overall higher efficiency. A number of thread and flange mount options are available.
Vickers Eaton hydraulic directional control valves
For reliable performance in demanding industrial conditions, the Vickers Eaton range of hydraulic directional control valves are a great choice. At Hydraulic Solution and Sales, we offer the CETOP direct operated type solenoid valves and other Eaton industrial valving that offer high pressure and flow capabilities.
- Directional Control Valves offer three or four-way control as they direct hydraulic fluid to a cylinder or control the rotation direction of a hydraulic motor. They come in an extensive range of sizes and electrical connection capabilities.
- Proportional Valves of all different sizes and performance levels are available. Onboard electronics (OBE) and non-OBE options are offered.
- SystemStak Modular Valves are constructed of modular valves in between a directional control valve and a mounting surface. They offer a compact circuit by eliminating piping and are a cost-effective option that is easy to install and service.
Need more information?
If you would like more information on the range of Vickers Eaton and Danfoss directional control valves that we distribute, please get in touch with the team at Hydraulic Solutions and Sales. With decades of experience distributing hydraulic directional control valves Australia-wide, we are here to assist.
We also offer maintenance services on-site or at our workshop in Henderson, Western Australia. If you are experiencing issues with valves or any other hydraulic component, our expert technicians can help.