Products – Coolers
At Hydraulic Solutions and Sales, we are an appointed WA service partner of the range of Hydac cooling systems. Hydac is an internationally renowned manufacturer of hydraulic cooling systems and refrigeration units that can be used across many industries for both mobile and industrial applications.
Hydac Cooling Systems
The range of Hydac cooling systems we offer includes:
- Oil/Air Cooler Units with a built-in pump and filter which offers customers a complete cooling system. They have a compact and service-friendly construction, and low noise or mobile options are available.
- Industrial Cooling Systems for cooling circuits such as AC main drives, braking systems, and motors. Compared to other options on the market, these have low operating costs and are more environmentally friendly due to a closed-loop system.
- Refrigeration Units in six different sizes with cooling capacities between 1 and 12.5 kW. These are used in applications that require the temperature of the coolant to be lower than the ambient temperature, such as machine tools and presses.
- Mobile Cooling Systems can be used in applications such as cooling transformers, drive motors or generators. They are easy to install, safe to operate, and don’t take up much space.
- Pump-Transfer Cooler Filtration Units with cooling capacities up to 90kW. They are compact, easy to install, and can be adapted to suit specific fluid viscosities.
To learn more about the Hydac cooling systems and additional accessories we distribute, get in touch with the team at Hydraulic Solutions and Sales today. We will be happy to assist with any queries you might have.
Why do you need a hydraulic cooling system?
In the process of transforming and transmitting energy in hydraulic systems, some heat is generated. If left unmanaged, excess heat can impact the effectiveness of the system, and even cause significant damage to system components.
Hydraulic coolers and cooling systems are important for maintaining the hydraulic fluid at the right temperature, improving the longevity of system components, and increasing overall efficiency. Investing in quality hydraulic coolers will reap financial savings in the long term and help keep your equipment in optimal condition.
Servicing & maintenance for hydraulic coolers
In addition to supplying high-quality cooling systems and accessories, at Hydraulic Solutions and Sales, we offer installation and maintenance services for hydraulic coolers Australia wide. Our trained technicians are very experienced with Hydac products, so you can be confident that you will be getting the finest servicing in a timely manner.
If you are facing issues with excess heat or having trouble diagnosing an issue with your equipment, we can help. With over 30 years of experience, there is hardly an issue we have not dealt with before.
Need more information?
If you need assistance with finding the right product, or would like to enquire about the services we offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. At Hydraulic Solutions and Sales, we are committed to providing the finest products and services to our customers throughout Australia. We would love to help you too.